[Bmcu] June 11th, 37th Annual Scottish Days/Highland Games

sirraymond gr8britus at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 15:17:26 MDT 2011

Ronny, by the time the TR7 came out British Leyland had become less a car
company than a "job" company.

It was totally politicized and served to keep the Labour government in power by
buying union votes.

Absolutely nothing could have saved it.  If the above sounds sort of familiar
think Detroit.

Cheers,

Ray Astin