[Bmcu] FW: Utah Bill to Classify Vehicles 30 Years Old and Older as "Vintage Vehicles" Signed Into Law

Gary Lindstrom gary at cs.utah.edu
Tue Mar 29 20:25:20 MST 2011

My understanding is that vintage plates require certification that the
car is only used for club events, parades, etc. -- a loose definition at
best.

My interpretation is essentially that if your car is insured as a
collector car, you qualify.  Clearly any car used for commuting to work
or school, etc., is a no-no.

If the only car you own is your vintage car, you probably have some
explaining to do.

     --Gary