[Bmcu] Two cool shorts...

jeanglines at comcast.net jeanglines at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 19:59:49 MST 2011

Hello, fellow BMCUers-

Regrettably, I need to sell my beautiful 1969 MG Midget. It is in great shape, completely restored except the interior. Only 65,000 original miles. It has been garaged since I bought it 12 years ago, has good tires, spoke wheels, the cool slotted grill, and a JVC disk player. It would make an absolutely fantastic Christmas gift for someone!! Asking $5000 OBO. Please call if you have any questions or if you would like to come and see it in Pleasant View (North Ogden area.) I can email pictures if you write me.

Jean
cell: 801-920-7525
home: 801-731-6437