[Bmcu] Starter motor rebuild

Jonathan Hermance jhermance at earthfax.com
Mon Nov 21 10:17:13 MST 2011

Edwin,

The old timers at A&E who knew how to truly repair aged LUCAS items have all retired over the years. In the last 6 months I have begun using Henstrom Generator, 337 East 3300 South, Salt Lake City UT 84115, 801-467-2590. I have been fully satisfied with the rebuilding of a TC starter and generator and also a TD starter. The TC starter needed to have copper contact parts fabricated by hand. Three to five day turn-around, fair pricing and what appears so far to be quality work.

Jon Hermance