[Bmcu] Some shop stuff for sale

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Tue Nov 29 21:30:45 MST 2011

Winter is certainly arriving here in Salt Lake and one of my main
priorities is
getting the garage cleaned up to the point where Karen can park her car
inside once again.  As some of you remember I had been renting a shop for
some years ( 14! ) where I worked on my cars.  Some stuff stashed in my home
garage just isn't needed.  I thought I'd offer it to club folks before
hitting
KSL or craigslist.

Powder coating kit - a relatively cheap one from Harbor Freight, I think I
paid about $80 for it.  Never used - $50  I think I have some satin
black powder
that goes with it as well.

Werner 4 foot fiberglass ladder.  These run about $65, I'll take $45.  Very
good condition.  I have no pallet racks at home, no need to climb up to
them.

An old, well used 4 inch vise - $5.  I've got a much nicer 6" one that will
be replacing it.

An old, well used but still operating 5" Craftsman bench grinder - $15.
I've got a bigger, more powerful 6" one replacing it.

I'll work on getting photos on line soon, along with some other stuff.
I won't flood this list with for sale notes, will use other venues, as
mentioned above as well as the swap meet forum to be found at
http://www.team.net/forums

Will accept cash, of course, checks that won't bounce and major credit
cards.  Email back or call 801-673-6231.   Since I spend all day driving
around the valley from Murray to Bluffdale, delivery can be arranged.
Or come by the house to poke at the stuff first, you may see something
else you might want.

mjb.