[Bmcu] Pics from Hilton brunch, and reminder of end-of-season dinner on Nov 5

Andrew Frink andrew at drooartz.com
Fri Oct 28 06:47:28 MDT 2011

I've got some pictures up from the brunch at the Hilton, and details on our end-of-season dinner that's coming up on November 5th.

   http://bmcu.drooartz.com/

The end of season dinner will be at Diamond Lil’s Steak House on Saturday evening November 5th. at 6:00 pm. Diamond Lil’s is at 1528 W. North Temple (east of Redwood Rd on N. Temple), Salt Lake City UT, phone 801.533.0547. See http://www.diamondlils-theoriginal.com for menu.

-Drew Frink
BMCU webmechanic