[Bmcu] Alpine Loop Run, Saturday September 10, 2011

Andrew Frink andrew at drooartz.com
Tue Sep 6 19:56:13 MDT 2011

The BMCU’s 23rd anniversary Alpine Loop Run will happen on Saturday September 10, 2011. Again “No one” has stepped up to organize it. We will meet at 9:30 AM or sooner if you come earlier, on the east side of the South Towne Mall (take the 106th South exit off I-15 going east, enter the mall parking lot off 106th South or from State Street about a block north of 106th South). We will plan on departing at 10:00 AM. For those who are coming from down south, we will be stopping at about 10:45 AM for bio-reconditioning at the C-Store and Chevron Station in Alpine just before SR 92 enters Alpine Canyon.

Bring your own lunch or find food in Heber. There is no raffle this year and no one is preparing food. “No one” is reasonably certain that we do have the Heber City Park reserved, so we will plan to meet up there. If there are cones out in the park, then we’ll be able to park on the lawn — enter behind the backstop and keep to the cone-lined lane. IF THERE ARE NO CONES, DO NOT DRIVE ON THE GRASS and just park along side the park. Might be wise to toss a chair or picnic blanket in the car just in case.

“No one”

[Editor's Note: Thanks to Jon, Paul, and Larry for the last minute organizing.]