[Bmcu] Updates to Alpine Loop plans

Andrew Frink andrew at drooartz.com
Thu Sep 8 06:17:39 MDT 2011

[The last minute preparations and ideas have been flowing fast and furious, and it looks like the plan has come together. Here's the latest info.]

The BMCU’s 23rd anniversary Alpine Loop Run will happen on Saturday September 10, 2011. We will meet at 9:30 AM or sooner if you come earlier, on the east side of the South Towne Mall (take the 106th South exit off I-15 going east, enter the mall parking lot off 106th South or from State Street about a block north of 106th South). We will plan on departing at 10:00 AM. For those who are coming from down south, we will be stopping at about 10:45 AM for bio-reconditioning at the C-Store and Chevron Station in Alpine just before SR 92 enters Alpine Canyon.

We have the Heber Park reserved and they are letting us park on the lawn again. The sprinkler boxes will be marked/painted, so please do your best to avoid driving over them. Enter behind the  backstop, and drive across the lawn and park near the pavilion.

Bring your own lunch or find food in Heber. There is no raffle this year, just a great drive and nice spot for lunch.