[Bmcu] April 14th. Pineview Run

Eugene Jaroch bughous at msn.com
Tue Apr 3 01:25:24 MDT 2012

Merry BMCU members, family and friends,

It's time...  Yes indeed it's time to begin our motoring season and I'm happy to get things under way.

I'll be heading up the "Once Around the Lake" run this time on Saturday April 14th. with three meeting/starting points to accommodate our three central areas:  9:00 am the Capitol (SLC) east entrance overlooking Memory Grove, 10:00 am O'Reilly's Auto Parts in Kaysville (Davis Co.) 315 W. 200 N, 11:00 am Rainbow Gardens Ogden (Weber Co.) at the mouth of Ogden Canyon just east of Harrison and 12th.  The tour will go around Pineview Res. to Eden, up and over Mt. Ogden Divide, west and south through the agricultural towns that border Ogden and the Great Salt Lake and end up for lunch at Little Taste of Britain in West Roy at 5600 S. 3500 W at the Kent's Market Center, which is directly a few west of the Air Force Museum; a nice spring drive with fish & chips and an ale or Shandy at the end.

Little Brit car not ready?.. bring the grocery getter.  It's time.

Paul, Membership Fellow BMCU
bughous at msn.com