[Bmcu] DMV info on classic/vintage registration

Andrew Frink andrew at drooartz.com
Sat Apr 7 14:43:12 MDT 2012

I've added some info to the bottom of our "Links" page on the website:

   http://bmcu.drooartz.com/helpfullinks/

This came from some documentation we received from the Utah DMV and Highway Patrol last year at British Field Day. (I was cleaning off my workbench recently and found the papers.) Some useful info on what qualifies, and what that means in terms of plates, inspections, etc. There's also a contact link for the DMV if you have more questions.

-Drew
BMCU webguy, better late than never...