[Bmcu] April 28th - first PC cars-n-coffee OR tour of Kirkham Motorsports

Jay Williams runout23 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:55:56 MDT 2012

Sounds good for a first PC Cars-n-Coffee.  Speaking of...

PC Cars-n-Coffee is back on--meaning we will continue meeting:

-at Kimball Junction Starbucks parking lot (just south of I-80, off hwy 224)
-first two Saturdays of each month 9am-10:30ish
-all cars and motorcycles welcome of any make, model, year (British and German are most common...more Italian please!)

If anyone has ideas of ways to change/improve things--let me know (Drew? Rob? etc.).  All I'm hoping to do is get more cars and grow PC CnC.  Let me know if you guys have any other ideas.

Directions from I-80:  Exit I-80 at Kimball Jct.  Travel a very short distance south on Hwy 224 (towards Park City).  Take a left on Newpark Blvd. at the second stoplight.  Go slightly down hill (passing Whole Foods on your right) and Starbucks and the parking lot are on your left.  If you end up in Park City, you've gone too far.  Kimball Junction Starbucks is the town just north of Park City.

Thanks,
Jay Williams
1980 black MGB

Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, and Environmental Science Teacher
Oakley School
www.oakley-school.com
work: (435)-783-5001 ext 145
cell: (435)-640-0630