[Bmcu] Info needed on Austin Healey engine/transmission work

Andrew Frink andrew at drooartz.com
Sun Apr 29 18:19:51 MDT 2012

I got this message this weekend from my friend Bill Beecher (former BMCU member -- black TR3 -- now living down in Texas). He's got a friend down there who's in need of engine and transmission work on his Austin Healey 100/4 (BN1). If anyone here has a recommendation for him (nationwide, as he's down in Texas) you can email Bill directly at:

   bill_beecher at flash.net

Thanks for helping out a fellow LBC owner.

-Drew

Begin forwarded message: