[Bmcu] MGB windscreen

Joe Ford joecf at aol.com
Sat Aug 25 12:31:18 MDT 2012

Sy,

Safelite in on Main street in Layton replaced mine about 2 years ago.  For the sake of accuracy, I did have the dash out (which made it easier for them)and I did have to tighten up the bolts holding the frame to the body.  Other than that no problems.  It is always tough to recommend a place as personell turnover is high in these shops.  I don't know if the fellow that had experience with MGBs still works there.

Joe  Ford