[Bmcu] Newsletter

Eugene Jaroch bughous at msn.com
Tue Aug 28 09:23:23 MDT 2012

And it goes all the way to MI  our list is huge
 From: rogerdavis87 at msn.com
To: rfoye at wwdb.org
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 21:25:10 -0600
CC: bmcu at autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Newsletter

Rob,

Thank you for your efforts with the club's newsletter.  I know it takes a lot of your time to get it out each month.  I have not done a careful analysis, but I believe that the greater number of participants in the events this year is a direct effect of the beautiful newsletter that you give us each month.  Thanks!

It's efforts like yours that make the BMCU so much fun and attracts a great group of Brit car fanatics.

Roger D

Bmcu at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive