[Bmcu] Wheel Balancing

Ron Christensen ron.christensen at wsapr.com
Tue Feb 28 11:57:56 MST 2012

If you balance the wheel on the car and remove the wheel for any reason you have to put it back exactly in the same position in relation to the hub.   This isn't such a problem when there are lugs to make note of but with a center-lock wheel it is very difficult to relocate the wheel back onto the exact same position on the splines.   Find someone with on old type bubble balancer that uses a cone type thing for centering.  You can still buy one of those from Harbor Freight I think.  That was the way we always did it in the old days and never had any problems with balance.

..