[Bmcu] Eaglewood Festival of Speed tomorrow evening!

Ron Christensen ron.christensen at wsapr.com
Sun Jul 1 19:42:22 MDT 2012

Just a reminder of the Eaglewood Festival of Speed at the Eaglewood Country Club on the grass tomorrow evening from 6 to 9.  We are all invited to bring and show our cars.  Kind of a mini-Pebble Beach!  It will also be a celebration of Lotus' 60th Anniversary so all Lotus owners should take the opportunity to bring their cars out for this special event.  I will be there with my Caterham Lotus and my MGB.  Hope to see many of you there.  No fees, just a lot of fun at a really nice place for a car show. (will be much cooler than yesterday at Hill!)   Car placement will be from 6 to 6:30.  Googlemap it for directions if you need them.