[Bmcu] FW: Hill AFB Request for Car Show This Saturday

Edwin Petersen browniepetersen at readytek.net
Mon Jul 2 17:22:35 MDT 2012

Hi All,

I thought perhaps someone would report on our car show at Hill AFB.  Since no one has—I will:

Beautiful day!

Plenty of shade!

About 25 cars:

Old friends!

New Friends!

Free food!

Free drinks (all you wanted)!

Free Beer!

Some cute girls!

A lot of young airmen!

And all of this as a free car show—What is not to like?

Have a fun 4th of July as you drive and enjoy your British Sports Car!!!!

Brownie