[Bmcu] FW: announcement

Dennis Hoagland dr.hoagland at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 11:14:56 MDT 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen'

With profound apologies!  I have never sent out or forwarded a blanket email in my life. Until I got a few responses from friends, I did not know that it went beyond my family and a few close friends.  I don't even know how to set up a group email.  Because of some responses I now know about SNOOP, and if I had know I would have checked there first.  I took this announcement on good faith from someone I respect, but I should have checked it out.  I apologize to one and all...and will never do this again...I hope that we are still friends, car enthusiasts and acquaintances!

best....

Dennis Hoagland