[Bmcu] Oh, NO!!! Twice over the Oquirrh’s CAN'T be on Aug, 28.

Duff Lawson duff6.lawson3 at live.com
Mon Jul 16 16:27:04 MDT 2012

Hi everyone-

I did not realize that I had scheduled the August 28: Twice over the Oquirrh’s on the same weekend as Healey Days, Park City.  I would never have done this on purpose, it was an accident I assure you, I'm sorry.  So, the solution is to move the Oquirrh’s trip to the following weekend August, 4.  Details will follow in about a week but I wanted to get this notice out to everyone as quickly as possible so members can make any changes to their schedules that are necessary.

Again, my apologies for the mix-up and I highly recommend that if you now find that you have a free weekend on August 28, please support "our brother in British arms" and attend the Healey Days event in Park City, it an excellent event and the BAHC deserves our support.

Duff