[Bmcu] Tech Session at Richie's Custom Cabinets

Eugene Jaroch bughous at msn.com
Thu Mar 22 22:29:35 MDT 2012

BMCU and Beyond,

This Saturday the 24th. the BMCU Regalia will be available at Richie's.  We have a full bag and box of the new polo shirts, patches, pins, key fobs, grill badges, window decals and a few rare Anniversary t-shirts.

Spring has sprung so dress yourself in our latest polo in BRG or white and of course your LBC does need a grill badge of our famous logo and as Wolfman Jack would say, "Cash, Check or Money Order".

Peddler Paul the Bagman
Membership BMCU
bughous at msn.com

and remember, mail order arrangements can gladly be made