[Bmcu] Sunday breakfast, Nov 4

pugsracer at comcast.net pugsracer at comcast.net
Fri Nov 2 09:37:02 MDT 2012

Come celebrate the end of daylight savings and the extra hour of sleep you all will be getting this Sunday morning with Pugs and Diane over breakfast Nov 4 . Our Elks Lodge, 4894 S. State St , SLC, is serving breakfast beginning at 10 am. The officers of the lodge donate the food and their time to prepare the food and the proceeds go to supporting our veterans.

This is a monthly event and I know several of you attend regularly. However, for those of you that would like to join us for the first time, please let me know you are coming so we can prepare the kitchen staff. As the Elks is a private club, if the front door is locked, just push the door bell and tell them you are with me when you are asked. Most Sundays the door is not locked though. We will be there when they open at 10 am. Pugs