[Bmcu] Memorial Weekend Tour 2013

Eugene Jaroch bughous at msn.com
Tue Nov 6 19:55:41 MST 2012

Merry Members,
At the End of Season dinner this Saturday evening we have one item to discuss and that is our Memorial Tour for 2013.  We normally decide this on the planning pot luck in February but by that date finding lodging is next to impossible and after planning one to Capitol Reef I don't know how we do it.  I come from the same Glendale area in LA as the manager of the hotel near there so that may have helped.  So this time we want to work with this six month lead time instead of three.
So bring your ideas for an overnight destination using a gauge of 300 miles or so one way, that seems to be comfy for us and our precious cars.  Got a favorite spot that may work?.. let's hear about it.  I'm going to strike a 300 mi. arc on a map and see what I come up with.  You look too and see what's interesting.
See you there,
Paul, Membership BMCUbughous at msn.com