[Bmcu] turkey day

Eugene Jaroch bughous at msn.com
Thu Nov 22 22:51:29 MST 2012

Roger, Rob, Kevin, Rich and all,
Sounds nice.  We are drinking in the very last of the warm weather and I have friends in from Colorado and I'd love to show off our Club and my friends to them.  We have no plans but to avoid any malls.  Roger, this could be our Black Friday tradition.  I shall make every effort to be there and should be.  All else out there be part of this initial lunch and drive adventure... we always include food.
Paul, Membership BMCUtahbughous at msn.com
    *Next is Roger's "Christmas Day Snow or Shine Run".