[Bmcu] MGB parts to a good home

odernheimer at juno.com odernheimer at juno.com
Sat Nov 24 18:29:36 MST 2012

I have 4 Rostyle wheels with tires (junk) free to a good home.  They will certainly need refinishing but that's reflected in the price (free).  Just trying to get rid of some of the stuff laying around I will never use.  Also have a complete right door for a BGT for the same low price of free.  Door is from a '73 and is complete down to the Navy trim panel and pull handle. Skin in really hammered and would need to be replaced but frame is solid and straight with all the glass, vent window, etc.

Mike Odernheimer