[Bmcu] World Finals at Bonneville

Ron Christensen ron.christensen at wsapr.com
Mon Oct 1 13:57:25 MDT 2012

Just a note to let you all know that the last event of the year is being held this week at Bonneville.  This will be World Finals with about 200 competitors.  It all starts on Wednesday and runs through Saturday afternoon.  If you are considering making the trip out there it will be best the first couple of days as things wind down to just a few cars on Saturday.  This is usually a good meet with the cool dense air helping to produce more power and higher speeds.  Plus it is a lot more comfortable out there compared to Speedweek in August.  I will be doing the radio commentary as usual.  For this event the club usually uses an FM radio on 88.7 with a range of about 20 miles.  I hope to be back home Saturday afternoon and plan to make the Color Tour run on Sunday.