[Bmcu] Colour Tour

Eugene Jaroch bughous at msn.com
Wed Oct 3 04:35:01 MDT 2012

Hello All,
I'm finally back home after four months away and for the Fall Colour Tour I shall be in the zoo parking lot early with everything we've got in the back of my car: polo shirts, patches, pins, key fobs, the works.  Christmas is coming.  The polos are in BRG and white which is quite nice with our logo.  Symbol Arts did our key fobs thanks to Rich Goodman and they are way above nice.  Got a bag of pins and pleanty of patches.  I had a ball cap with one glued on it with patch cement from Michael's but gave it away to my friend in CA.  I shall make another as there were a lot of comments on it.  So as Wolfman Jack would say, Cash, Check oh Money Ohdah!!
See you all at the zoo,
Peddler Paul in the Lt. Blue MINI