[Bmcu] Last P.C. Cars n Coffee of the year

Jay Williams runout23 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 09:12:15 MDT 2012

BMCUers,

This Sat. Oct. 6th will be the last Park City Cars n Coffee of the year (unless roads stay salt free 'til early Nov).

9am, Kimball Junction Starbucks (just north of Park City).  Temps will be nice and cool in the morning, and you guys planning to drive on Sunday can use this to make sure your Alpine/TR6/Elan/XK120's are all set to go.  Get that car out and drive before winter hits us!

Also, I think I might have the mileage record for this year--4000+ miles.  Drove from Kamas to Duchesne to Steamboat, back to Lake Superior, then to southern WI to see family, then back here.  Has anyone beat me for mileage?

cheers,
Jay Williams
1980 blk MGB
Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, and Environmental Science Teacher
Oakley School
www.oakley-school.com
work: (435)-783-5001 ext 145
cell: (435)-640-0630