[Bmcu] IMPORTANT INFO

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Fri Oct 5 21:28:13 MDT 2012

Sunday is the club's last event.  Last scheduled DRIVING event, that is, of the season.  Its the Color Tour up Mirror Lake Highway, so gas up your LBC and come enjoy the Fall colors.  Set the DVR to record Conference or whatever you might to record, because this is one event you don't want to miss.  It's a long time until our next scheduled drive, next season.

I drove up to Logan today and the colors are still very vibrant.

The weather is supposed to be SUNNY and cool.  Perfect "English"conditions for our vehicles.  Pack a picnic and meet us at the Zoo parking lot at 9am Sunday morning for a 9:30am departure, as Drew leads us up beautiful Emigration Canyon and continuing to the Mirror Lake  Highway.  Remember the $3 National Forest fee.  ($1.50 for seniors or free if you have your Senior pass for National Parks, John Progess)

See you Sunday!