[Bmcu] TD

Jonathan Hermance jhermance at earthfax.com
Mon Oct 8 17:42:04 MDT 2012

Jerry,

You might consider using MOSS's Vintage Style Chrome Air Cleaners 223-200, page A24 Fall/Winter Catalog. You may need to do a little grinding on your intake manifold to open it up to the new carb throats and smooth out the air flow by eliminating any roughness and casting flaws inside the manifold.

Jon