[Bmcu] Local Help

Rob Page rob at mufuga.com
Mon Oct 15 16:17:38 MDT 2012

Hi all, I am enjoying my 1971 GT6 so far and can't find any major issues with it.  I am looking forward to going on some events next year with you all.

I was wondering if there is anyone in the club that lives near Layton that wouldn't mind giving my car a "once over".  I am looking for an expert eye to have a look at the suspension and engine, maybe even take her for a spin to check it out.  I am also looking for any recommendations for local interior/body shops that can be trusted.

Thanks in advance!

Rob Page
801-949-1016