[Bmcu] The info is out

Ron Christensen ron.christensen at wsapr.com
Mon Oct 29 10:47:17 MDT 2012

Infineon or “Sears Point” as it used to be called is one of my favorite tracks.  Had a lot of good races there and a few bad ones.  Rolled the Clifford 944 there in 1985 in Turn 11 but came back the next year to finish 2nd with the Korman Autoworks BMW on the way to the IMCA Firehawk Endurance Championship with 5 victories that year.  Had a few wins there with Datsun 280Z, Alfetta GT and Mazda RX3.  Still one of the most challenging tracks around!