[Bmcu] Paint shop

Robert Foye robbfoye at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 17:01:56 MDT 2012

I took the autobody class at East High for 5 years (they wouldn't let me go
to the Prom though) and restored/painted three vehicles.  Ben Bailey was
the instructor and he was great.  It was run through Salt Lake Community
education/night classes.  They have a great paint booth, filtered air,
downdraft configuration etc.  It's a good place to really bang on metal
without waking the neighbors.  Since most of the students enroll for more
then one term it usually runs nearly full - register early.
I looked up their catalog and Fall 2012 classes have already begun; Tuesday
nights 6:30 - 9:00 pm..  You could swing by East High (shop is on west side
of school) and talk to Ben and see their setup.
Rob Foye
TR4