[Bmcu] Trappers Loop Run Sunday, July 14

Andrew Frink mgb at drooartz.com
Thu Jul 11 20:08:17 MDT 2013

Another great LBC trip is planned for Sun- day, July 14 as we are once again going over Trappers Loop. This is a very scenic drive through the Eden Valley.

We will meet at the Hoogle Zoo, east end at 9:00 am for an approximate 9:30 departure. We will head up Emigration Canyon to Little Dell Reservoir, then to East Canyon Reservoir and on to Morgan where we will take a pit stop to stretch our legs. We will then take the old highway to Moun- tain Green and up over Trappers Loop. From the top of Trappers Loop we will try to take the old ski resort road down to Pineview reservoir although it has been closed for repairs the last two years. From there it is on to The Oaks for lunch.

After lunch everyone will take their favorite route back home. This is a great local trip, beautiful scenery, cool top down temperatures and twisty roads. So don't miss this ride and everyone get a car ready!

I will have maps available for those who have never been on this ride. If you have any questions please call me (John Progess) at 801-547-0259.

See you at Hoogle Zoo!

--
Drew Frink, BMCU Webguy
http://www.bmcutah.org