[Bmcu] FW: Car Show FUNDRAISER

Brownie E.L. Petersen browniepetersen at readytek.net
Mon Jul 29 10:19:15 MDT 2013

I just got this notice on my computer:

We have received a request from 74.81.234.78 for the removal of your
email address, "browniepetersen at readytek.net" from the
removed from this mailing list, simply reply to this message, keeping
the Subject: header intact.

I place an opinion on a subject on the list and someone must have been offended.  Well, I am sorry that you (74.81.234.78) were offended.  My intent was not to offend someone but to simply offer an opinion.  But, I cannot help but wonder if someone thinks that removing me from the mailing listing is appropriate action because someone did not like my opinion.

I am a Brit car guy.  I have owned many Brit cars throughout the years and in my opinion (here I go again) everything that the BMCU does is solid gold.  I like everything about the group.  Particularly, I like the friendships that I have made over the past decade with fellow Brit car owners.  So, if my words offended, please forgive me.  If my contribution to this organization is to keep my computer keys silent—that, is a price that I am willing to pay.

If however, the group leadership deems it necessary to remove me from the mailing list I can accept such a decision.  And once again I am sorry.

Just in case someone did not understand this comment:  “I HAVE NO DESIRE TO HAVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED FROM THE MAILING LIST.”

Brownie
Edwin L. "Brownie" Petersen MA, CSHM, ASA
8071 S 1000 W
Willard, Utah 84340
Petersen Historical Automobile
435 279-6930