[Bmcu] One Week to Go: Festival of Speed at Eaglewood

Eugene Jaroch bughous at msn.com
Tue Jun 25 18:08:08 MDT 2013

<http://www.eaglewoodfestivalofspeed.com/uploads/1/2/9/2/12926236/1424928_or
ig.jpg>

Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013, 7:00pm

Eaglewood Golf Course

North Salt Lake, UT

One week from tonight will be the Eaglewood Festival of Speed vehicle show.
Bring any cool and interesting cars or vehicles or come and see what shows
up.

When you arrive you'll notice that Eagle Ridge Drive/Bountiful Blvd will be
closed.  Drive up to the gates on the north and the south ends and look for
the greeter in a white tee shirt with the American flag on it.  They'll
direct you which way to go.  Exhibitors should arrive at 6:00pm.  The show
will open at 7:00 pm and go until 9:00 pm.  We'll stay until dark.

If you are coming to view cars, park in the lots at the club house or along
the roadsides.

There will be food at the club house café if you're hungry.  The view is
terrific there.

More info and a map at http://www.eaglewoodfestivalofspeed.com
<http://www.eaglewoodfestivalofspeed.com/>

 Please fill out the attached template with a thick, black marking pen so
you can describe your vehicle.  If you're handy with your word processor,
you could type in your information in big letters.  It is a Word document so
most can print it I hope.

In addition to all of your exceptional cars, we expect the yellow helicopter
to fly in this year and if weather permits, we'll have a hot air balloon to
give rides, too.

This is going to be bigger, better, and more fun all because of you.

Follow us on facebook.

Bruce Oblad