[Bmcu] St. Patrick's Day-SUNDAY

Barry Engstrum beachbumbarry at msn.com
Thu Mar 14 11:23:42 MDT 2013

OK, My car is tired of being in hibernation.  The sun is shinning and it wants to get out and run.  I'm going to try to make it to the Ice Breaker Event.  Don't expect my car to be clean, I hope that 70 mph on the freeway will blow some of the dust off.  I think that the oil on the undercarriage is to prevent rust. The only problem is, that when I stop for a while some of the oil ends up on the pavement.  This event is going to be the Greatest and my car will have a smile on it's face.
I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of BMCU cars there and my car wants a lot of company.  If anyone parks next to my car, it will make there care look even mo - better.
BarryE