[Bmcu] Tech day

Richard Weyland richornot2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 06:52:48 MDT 2013

It Is going to happen. Hope all got the dust off those car covers and
found the car under it whiped up the oil from the floor, added more and
fired them up. The Weather is looking promising            WE NEED SUNSHINE!
An I dea for the the parts swap  Bring a good photo on a smart drive we can
post them on my shop tv for all to see maybe you will find a new home for
them. I see a posting for a spit motor  there this morining let all help
out and get his guy on the road with us.

lets make this another great event

Sat  8:00

4325south Garden Drive