[Bmcu] FW: Tech day

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Mon Mar 25 20:41:43 MDT 2013

Rick,

I hope this will help you find Rich's house.  Looking forward to seeing you there.

Roger D

From: rogerdavis87 at msn.com
To: dr.hoagland at hotmail.com; bmcu at autox.team.net
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 18:30:17 -0600
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Tech day

To one and all.  This Saturday is our first Tech Session of the season.

Rich's address for Saturday's Tech Session is:

4325 S.  Garden Dr (approx 1000 East)
Salt Lake City, UT

Approaching from 4500 South, turn north onto Garden Dr.  Approaching from 900 East, turn east onto Garden Dr.  Yep, it curves around and the ends connect onto 4500 South and 900 East.

Starting at 8am until ?   As with most BMCU events, this has a loose schedule.  Jill will have hotdogs and burgers on the grill.

See you there!