[Bmcu] Bought a Mini!

Aaron Sphar atsphar at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 10:10:29 MDT 2013

Sorry Brownie, it wasn't me. I went from driveway to driveway. The sqealing fan belt and old tires kept me from making too many stops. Hopefully I'll be able to replace the fan belt and de-glaze the pulleys tonight as well as check out a few things Rob Green recommended. New tires should be here Friday, but I won't be able to get them mounted till next week.

Does anyone have any recomendations or advice about getting the antique plates? I have not had a change to review the application process yet.

Aaron Sphar
atsphar at yahoo.com
(801) 941-0926