[Bmcu] Car dolly

Lynn Wall lwall at wt-inc.com
Fri May 3 10:55:55 MDT 2013

Make sure you lock the swivel and two other things to remember:

1.       It will bounce around and make noise like CRAZY the ENTIRE trip.

2.      Do not even attempt to back up 1 foot with this hooked up.  It will jack knife immediately.  A friend warned me about this and I thought he was exaggerating.  He wasn’t….  If you miss the gas pump, go around and try again.

Good luck.  With a car on it, these things are great.

cid:image001.jpg at 01CA51A3.4F96EA50

Lynn Wall

Mobile: 206.200.9838

Utah: 801.288.2001 | Fax: 801.288.2002

Washington: 253.848.0409 | Fax:253.848.0469

 <mailto:lwilson at wt-inc.com> lwall at wt-inc.com | www.wt-inc.com