[Bmcu] Saturday run the Antelope I

Andrew Lundgren lundgren at byu.net
Fri May 17 09:39:18 MDT 2013

I had hoped to have my "new to me" '78 B legal to drive tomorrow. I
wanted to drive my '70 and have my oldest drive '78 with my other two
sons as passengers.

But...  The new one quit running on Tuesday and I have been too busy
(20th anniversary, and son's 16th birthday) to get it running and down
for testing.

I am hoping get the '78 running again tonight or tomorrow and past
emissions on Saturday. I'm disappointed it didn't work out.

--
Andrew