[Bmcu] Cruise Night

Kurt Draper kdraper at legacymill.com
Sat May 18 06:19:19 MDT 2013

Hi All,

I’m a newby here, but thought I would let you know about a new Cruise Night car show sponsored by ‘Station Park’.  I just received in the mail a notice from Station Park in Farmington about a Cruise Night they are sponsoring every fourth Thursday of each month from 6PM to 9PM in the southeast parking lot of this brand new shopping complex.  It says, “Free Family Fun – Classic Cars – Hot Rods – Prizes.”    If you have not been to this brand new ‘Station Park’ complex, it really is a fabulous place!    They have listed the dates; May 23, June 27, July 25, August 22, September 26, October 24.  It is located on the west side of the freeway (I-15) in Farmington.  It is huge and you can’t miss it.  I am attaching the notice for you to see.

Sounds like a fun event and I thought I would share.

Kurt Draper

’71 MGB Racing Green

PS.  To whoever knows better, someone check my address bar to make sure everyone in the club gets the notice.  Thanks.