[Bmcu] Steel wheel repair

Gary Lindstrom gary at cs.utah.edu
Mon May 27 18:54:53 MDT 2013

Roger,

Just before the Steamboat trip last weekend I scouted around for just
such a service and came up empty handed.

My aligner (Val's) suggested BTI Wheels on 500 W., but it turns out they
only do alloy wheels.

A long time ago I had steel wheels trued by Henderson on 300 W., but I
have no idea if they still do this.

In any case, please let us know if you find a shop willing to take this on!

Thanks,
     --Gary