[Bmcu] PC CnCoffee move...

Jay Williams runout23 at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 22:39:18 MDT 2013

PC Cars n Coffee is moving 1 long block to the north to Park City Coffee Roaster.  9am Sat.  Weather should be perfect.  Thanks Jim for the parking lot info.
Jay
Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, and Environmental Science Teacher
Oakley School
www.oakley-school.com
work: (435)-783-5001 ext 145
cell: (435)-640-0630