[Bmcu] Time Change!

rudelini1 rudelini1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 19:20:38 MDT 2013

We are planning on coming out, would be the first for my wife and 2nd or 3rd for myself, however, both kids just started throwing up as I was double checking fluids etc. Im hoping to make it still. Sounds like a great time.

Sent from Samsung tabletR J DAVIS <rogerdavis87 at msn.com> wrote:That's correct.  The time changes Saturday night as we "fall back" to Mountain Standard Time.

However, NOTHING has change in regards to our drive tomorrow.

In case you didn't remember, we are meeting at the Flying J station on 900 West and 2100 South, Salt Lake City, at 10:30AM for a 10:45AM departure.

For those of you from the north, meet with Paul at the mouth of Ogden Canyon at Rainbow Gardens.  The southern group should arrive there about 11:30 AM.

We will head up Ogden Canyon and over to Taggart's Grill for lunch.

The weather is holding, so take advantage of one of the last warm days to drive your LBC.

See you tomorrow!!!

Roger D