[Bmcu] Announcement!

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Wed Nov 6 11:34:23 MST 2013

Here is a very important announcement regarding the British Motor Club of Utah.

Today, November 6, 2013, means that it's only two nights and a get-up before our End of Season Dinner.  That means that you have that much time to get things done around the house.  Then, be a real gentleman and take your wife or significant other, to a scrumptious dinner and a good time with friends.

Here is the link to the menu so that you can see the wide variety of mouthwatering food that is available at the Bohemian Grill.

http://www.bohemianbrewery.com/Bohemian_Brewery_%26_Grill/Menu.html

 Dial into your GPS, the address, 94E  Ft Union Blvd, Midvale, UT, and come enjoy a delicious dinner, starting at 1830 local time.  (That's 6:30 PM for you non-military types)   :-)

Don't be one of those people who will later say, "Oh, I wish I had gone.  It sounds like you guys had such a good time."

BTW, I checked with Kevin, and he says The Bohemian Grill is easy to find.  "It's just across Ft Union from Hooters and east a bit."  I guess he frequently visits both places!      :-)