[Bmcu] IMPROMPTU DRIVE #3?

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Fri Nov 8 06:28:55 MST 2013

If you were unable to make it to the last two impromptu drives, then this might just be your opportunity to get your LBC out on another beautiful weekend drive.  I have heard rumblings that there may just be a drive on Saturday and perhaps even Sunday!!!

One suggestion was to have a drive tomorrow that ends up at the Bohemian Grill.  That would be good for three reasons: 1) you are out enjoying the weather and your LBC,  2) you will be attending the Season Ending Dinner, and  3) you will be abiding by the Club's by-laws, since they say that every event must include food.

AND MAN TO THEY HAVE DELICIOUS FOOD AT THE BOHEMIAN GRILL!!!!

In case you have been out of town and missed the announcement, this Saturday, TOMORROW, at 6:30PM, at The Bohemian Grill, 94 S.  Ft Union Blvd (7200 South) in Midvale, we are having the BMCU's End of Season Dinner.   Please join us for good food, and good friends.  Jim will have some info on our Bryce Canyon Run, Memorial Day Weekend, 2014.  It's good stuff.

Oh, one more thing, I'll make you a deal, if you come to the dinner tomorrow, I'll quit making all these announcements!  Now that my friends, is a fantastic deal.

See you tomorrow evening at the Bohemian......you know where!   :-)