[Bmcu] 2014 AutoRama

Barry Engstrum beachbumbarry at msn.com
Tue Nov 26 20:53:07 MST 2013

It looks like there are a lot of people that want to participate in the AutoRama in March.  I ask J.C. Hacket about it and he sent this:

  HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

                  Each vehicle is reviewed for acceptance individually. We can make provisions to display your cars, your club and/or your friend's cars together. HOWEVER the earlier the entry application the better, there is no guarantee all vehicles will be accepted, but we always try to do our best.  I have attached a copy of the entry form, it is (it should be) changeable, meaning you should be able to open and enter your information, print it, and send each of them in. entry forms have three important requirements.. PICTURE, SIGNATURE, PAYMENT, any form of payment will not be cashed until entry is accepted and receives a placement on the show floor..

 If you need more information, please feel free to ask anytime..

 J.C HackettEvent Chairman,

 Parts Plus Auto-Rama

P.O Box 271226

I found the form on the Auto Rama website for SLC.  I need to take some pictures and will send it off next week.

BarryE  -  MG-TD/B