[Bmcu] Directions for Saturdays Mt Nebo Loop Tour

Kevin Cowan kevincowan100m at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 21:27:38 MDT 2013

All,

I have attempted to lay out directions for Saturdays tour.  Please take this
with a grain of salt as I have only done this drive on google earth.
Remember to bring warm clothing and food for a picnic (or money for food).

Remember we meet at 8:30 and leave at 9.  Don't pray for snow until next
week, see everyone Saturday.

Kevin