[Bmcu] Mt. Nebo

Eugene Jaroch bughous at msn.com
Sat Oct 5 20:43:12 MDT 2013

Most Honorable GroupToday's tour was one of the most dramatic I can remember with the cold morning turning quite nice by our picnic stop and all the way up to the near 10K ft. summit, truly one for the books.  This time Sweet Jill baked little coconut macaroon cupcakes for dessert.  I'm tellin' ya these tours just keep getting better.  I spied a lot of cameras this day so all that were snapping pics kindly send them onto Drew our Web fellow at Andrew at drooartz.com A nice album of today will be one to remember. Merci'Paul, Membership & Regalia BMCUtah801.395.4818